Monday, May 11, 2015

Final Farwell

I sit here and reflect on this semester and all that I have learned and all I will learn moving forward with my time at UMBC. The most important thing I learned this semester would probably be to listen to other peoples stories. I know I am from Baltimore but, my area is different from Station North. I did not grow up over there but, I went to school over there and I spend a majority of my time in the neighborhood, I say all this to say that yes it is great but, it has a much deeper meaning to it then just surface deep. I learned that not everyone hates Baltimore and that is important because without committed people Station North would not be the same. My strongest contribution to the course project would be my ability to talk to be and take an interest in someone other then myself. I love to talk and it is one of my strongest ablilities especially when I am passionate about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment