Monday, April 6, 2015

Exciting News!!!!

Well this past week has been a very busy one for me because I am almost done my CITI training and the person that I wanted to interview got back with Dr. King. I am so excited because I really am looking forward to talking to her about one of my favorite subjects Dance. The best part is that she will probably give us an overview of Dance in Station North and what the community and her program dance and bmore. In the e-mail she told Dr. King that she would be happy to do it but, not last week because she was busy and my job this week is to follow up with CJay  and set up an interview time that is convenient for everyone. Also make sure I send an ask even though Dr. King asked her but, I want her to hear from me personal so that she can get a feel for who I am. So, this week I am working non stop so I do not lose my interview or an amazing opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment