Monday, May 11, 2015

Adventure Blog #4

Saturday 9 May 2015        
     This saturady I took a trip to both Station North the business side and Greenmount West. I first stopped in Joe Squared to get some pizza to go, then I left parked my car down the street by the school district building and just walked around. Like I said in class there is a whole other side of this art district that people do not see. Its like a tale of two worlds. I know when I walked or even just ride down the street I see the differences. I hurts my heart to see that people that live in a common area can not come together. I saw the togetherness during the events that have taken place in Baltimore but, why do we have to wait for somethinh big to happen in order to bring people of all walks of life together?

No comments:

Post a Comment