Monday, April 20, 2015

Updat about this project

This week has been a very productive on. Two other people and I listened to Linda Harrington interview and transcribed it. Her interview was very short and her focus was mainly in my opinion about Greenmount West and Charles North being separate. CJay finally got back to me today she apologized for getting me mixed up with a student for MICA. She told me if I needed something for the project just ask her. Also Tuesday at 1pm I  will be interviewing my sister, who is a resident of Greenmount west for 2 years now, about Greenmount West and the apartments that were "magical" built. So this should be interesting. In this interview I plan to address issues as of why she thinks the apartments were built and just her story about living on Greenmount.

No comments:

Post a Comment